Friday, April 3, 2009

Hiccup!

I have been working hard on setting up things with Good Neighbor Pizza. It is official, I will be baking in the Good Neighbor Pizza kitchen every Saturday morning. This means a little switcheroo of my baking schedule. I will now take orders before Thursday, to be delivered Saturday after 11:00 am. I will be moving into GN not tomorrow, but Saturday April 11th. For this week go ahead and order at will. For the following week, orders should be in by midnight Thursday, April 9th.

Offerings...
Walnut Onion Torpedo $5.50
Honey Whole Wheat $5.00
Olive Boule $5.50



APPLE PIE, now just
$12 (can be ordered any day and delivered the next, I'll be baking these at home)
I know it's hard to remember to order on a certain day so send me an e-mail right now saying your interested and I'll hit you up on Thursday and see what you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment